Wednesday 19 December 2012

Exciting post - crafting it forward

A small brown parcel arrived for me yesterday, and I had no idea what it could be, didn't recognise the handwriting and certainly wasn't expecting anything. I looked at it for a while trying to guess what it was and who it was from.
 
I don't think I'd have ever guessed, and curiosity got the better of me and I opened it pretty quickly!
 
Inside, was this.....
 

Just the most intriguing box, wrapped beautifully, with a message from Charlotte who blogs at displacement activity

Inside the box were the prettiest and most tasty handmade peppermint chocolates I have ever seen. 


This was part of Charlotte's 'craft it forward'.  Charlotte thank you so so much, what a fabulous surprise and it came just at the right time as I have been in bed all week with the lurgy.... so have just nibbled one delicious piece of chocolate, and am saving the rest until my throat is better.

And so now it's my turn to offer you guys out there the same opportunity. 

For the first 5 people (with blogs) who comment below to say they would like to join in.....  I will send you a crafty something (not sure what yet), within the next 12 months.  In return you must commit to blogging about whatever goodies I send you, and then pass it on and craft it forward to 5 other people. And so it goes on.  Interested?  Sign up below.

x









3 comments:

  1. so glad you like them!!! Don't sign me up to the list though - that could form a dangerous and eternal crafting loop ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting but would international participants counted :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that looks yummy, hope you feel better soon so that you can eat it all! And I'd love to sign up please :)

    ReplyDelete