Saturday 23 February 2013

Half term round up

 
Just one day left...... and normal service will be resumed (Phew)
 
 

It has been a great half term, and we have made the most of having a week without routines and deadlines.  There has been a day trip on the train to York.  With a visit to Bettys tea room - that was my treat for this week. 


The national railway museum...... what a fantastic place.  We had lots of fun there.


There has been a visit to grandparents in Oxford with a trip to the Ashmolean Museum


Then this little piggy went to market!  I have joined the local country market and took along a few of my bits and pieces for their craft stall.


Not a lot of sewing has been going on..... but there were 2 nights of complete chaos on the dining room table.............


During which I had far too much fun making Peggy the steampunk softie.......


She did have a nook on my shelf, but now she has gone off to stay in a far more superior B and B.  For bookings click here.



And this afternoon we have been to see a local amateur production of




Please can I go back to work now????

9 comments:

  1. Love your Peggy! and hasn't she gone to a great BandB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Betty's in York, fabulous treat. And love what you made Lynz, very clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great half term, the railway museum is fab. Love Peggy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a busy and fun half term. Peggy is fab. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love peggy - she rocks. I'm going to email you something that you might find useful for your stall x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madam Peggy Herne (her full title) will hopefully move into her permanent abode here on top of the new landing bookcase tomorrow! She is settling in nicely although she is a feisty one and the other dollies are a bit in awe of her!

    I thought that was a teenage relative outside Betty's!! How cute are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. you will be going back to work for a break! love Peggy! my hubby and I went for a break to York before we had our kids and loved it so much. Really want to return soon. Glad you have survived the hols ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya,
    I just posted my Pippi block...sorry it took me so long, usually I am on time or try to be early with everything. I will have it in the mail tomorrow.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss half terms, my kids now have one major summer break, jun to sept, and very little time the rest of the year. York is my home town it's a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete