Tara at true,pure,lovely tagged me for this fun blog game. I have followed Tara for a while, go and check out her amazing blog and her fantastic creations. It is a great place to find inspiration! This game of tag has helped me find some new bloggers. I love reading about other bloggers and getting to know them beyond their amazing sewing projects, so I was very excited to be part of the game of "tag"!
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
- Let them know you have tagged them.
Here are my questions from Tara:
Here are the people I am tagging:
Diane at Willowbeck designs
Jodi at Tickle and Hide
Danny at Mommy for Reals
Sami at Sami's quilts and crafts
Rachel at mammafairy sews
Lynz at Domestic Light and magic
Sarah at narcoleptic in a cupboard
This just for fun! So don't feel obligated to participate.
1. When you were little,what did you want to be when you grew up?
I think I wanted to be a nurse..... or a professional violinist (that was never going to happen)
2. What skill would you like to learn?
I would love to play the guitar
3. What is your favorite season?
Can I cheat and say Autumn is my favourite season, and May is my favourite month?
4. What is your favorite t.v. series (past or current)?
I'm not really big on TV, but I used to like a drama called 'This Life' and more recently have enjoyed 'Survivors' and 'Donwton Abbey'.
5. If calories didn't exists what food would you eat all the time?
oooo cake (imagine a calorie free cake)
6. What was the first book you remember really liking?
Alice in Wonderland..... or any of the Enid Blighton books.
7. What is your favorite time of day?
7pm - when the kids have just gone to bed and I can take a breath and stay still for a second
8. What was your first job?
First ever job was fruit picking at a local farm, but this only lasted a few days. After that I worked as a care assistant at a local nursing home.
9. What was your favorite birthday?
My 29th birthday, I treated myself to a holiday to Morocco, trekking in the Jebel Sahro mountains, and had the time of my life.
10. What was your worst cooking disaster?
Stinging nettle soup - a Covent Garden recipe using nettles from the allotment, it stank, absolutley stank of silage, and all had to go down the toilet!!!
11. What is your favorite color?
If you would like to answer any of these questions feel free to answer in the comments. I would love to see your responses!
My questions for you:-
1) What is the meal and/or cake you most regularly cook?
2) If you had a totally free weekend coming up (and a decent amount of cash in your wallet) what would you choose to do with the time?
3) What have you made that you are most proud of?
4) What makes you happy?
5) What tip would you give me?
6) What was your best moment of the past year?
7) What would you recommend as your favourite book?
8) Are you afraid of anything?
9) What is your favourite drink?
10) What colour should I decorate my loft bedroom?
11) What's your best time saving advice?
Remember, you don't have to do this...... but if you want to then you're it!